21 ianuarie 2008

Cum Să Ceri Salar Mai Mare Şefului:

http://www.banik.org/images/Dollars.jpg

One day an employee sends a letter to his boss asking for an increase in his salary !

Dear Bo$$ ,

In thi
$ life, we all need $ome thing mo $t de $perately. I think you $hould be under $tanding of the need $ of u $ worker $ who have given $o much $ upport including $weat and $ ervice to your company. I am $ure you will gue $$ what I mean and re $pond $ oon.

Your
$ $ incerely,
Norman
$ oh

The next day, the employee received this letter of reply
:

Dear
NOrman,

I k
NO w you have been working very hard. NO wadays, NOthing much has changed. You must have NOticed that our company is NO t doing NOticeably well as yet.
NO
w the newspaper are saying the world`s leading eco NO mists are NOt sure if the United States may go into a NOther recession. After the NOvember presidential elections things may turn bad.
I have
NO thing more to add NOw. You k NOw what I mean .
Yours truly,
Manager

Niciun comentariu: